Whirlpool GSF26C4EXT Gold 26.4 Cu. Ft. Bisque Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- 26 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Their most spacious side-by-side refrigerators meet all your food storage needs.
- MicroEtch Spill Control Shelves
- Industry-exclusive MicroEtch spill control shelves offer the most side-by-side shelf space, enough for 12 additional soda cans per shelf!
- They also help prevent leaks and hold over 75 pounds.
- 6th Sense Technology
- Whirlpool Brand's 6th Sense package is intelligent technology that helps you get the job done better than you ever thought possible.
- 6th Sense Technology senses and manages what was once beyond your control.
- #1 Rated Brand For Side-by-Side Refrigerators
- #1 Rated brand for side-by-side refrigerators, based on rating of Whirlpool Gold model GS5VHAXW by a leading consumer magazine.
- In-Door-Ice Plus Ice Dispensing System with Fast Ice Feature
- They moved the ice maker and bin to the door to give you 30% more freezer space versus previous models.
- The ice bucket tilts out or can be removed with one hand and placed on the counter.
- FreshFlow Air Filter
- Air actively circulates through their new carbon based filter.
- It is up to 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors.
- Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Largest Crisper
- The largest side-by-side crisper fits 85 apples and is humidity controlled to help preserve the freshness of fruits and vegetables.
- Temperature Management Enabled by 6th Sense Technology
- Built-in sensors automatically adjust cooling to return existing food to the desired temperature in half the time.
- When selected, the Fast Cool feature immediately drops the refrigerator and freezer temperatures to accommodate new food additions.
- It runs for 24 hours unless deactivated by another selection.
- PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- Save up to $600 a year compared to the cost of bottled water.
- The improved filter design is more compact, easier to replace and reduces 33% more contaminants than their previous filter.
- Dual Pad Ice and Water Dispenser
- Dual pads, one for water and one for ice, on the outside of the refrigerator make it easy for anyone in the family to get chilled, filtered water or ice in an instant.
- Wide Open Doors
- Doors open wider than ever before, giving you better access to all the items in your refrigerator.
- Adjustable Clear Gallon Door Bins
- Free up interior storage space with these door bins.
- They can be adjusted to conveniently store food or milk, and the see-through design helps keep everything easy to find.
- Dispenser Control Lock
- Prevents the refrigerator from dispensing ice or water accidentally.
- Hidden Hinges
- Create a sleek, smooth appearance on the exterior of contoured door side-by-side refrigerators.
- These hinges also make for easier, cleaner installation below cabinetry.
- Adaptive Defrost
- Monitors when the compressor is running and defrosts only when necessary, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
- Convertible Meat and Vegetable Compartment
- Customize the temperature of this compartment to prevent food from going bad prematurely.
- Open the slot and let cool air in from the freezer to preserve meats or close the opening to keep vegetables fresh.
- Exterior Temperature Controls
- Adjusts refrigerator and freezer temperatures and multiple other functions with a series of light touches.
- Glass Freezer Shelves
- Redesigned shelves hold various sized items and are easy to clean.
- Continuous glass surface prevents small items from slipping through the cracks like on wire shelves.
- Factory-Installed Automatic Ice Maker
|Freezer Capacity:||9.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||16.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity:||26.4 Cu. Ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|6 Month Filtration System:||Yes|
|Filter Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Adjustable Cantilever Shelves:||Slide-Out; SpillGuard Glass|
|Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper:||Yes|
|Clear Temperature-Controlled Meat Pan:||Yes|
|Clear Snack Pan:||Yes|
|Clear Gallon Door Bins:||Yes|
|Factory-Installed Ice Maker:||Yes|
|Freezer Door Bins:||4|
|Freezer Compartment Shelves:||2|
|In-Door-Ice Ice Dispensing System:||Yes|
|Glass Freezer Shelves:||Yes|
|Double Tub Construction:||Yes|
|Textured Steel Doors/Cabinet:||Smooth Doors/Textured Cabinet|
|Auto Exterior Moisture Control:||Yes|
|Adjustable Rubber Rollers/Levelers:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||50 13/16"|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||68 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||298 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.