Whirlpool GI6FDRXXY Gold 25.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
This Whirlpool GI6FDRXXY French door refrigerator is the perfect garnish to your updated kitchen. Its polished stainless steel exterior, bottom pull-out freezer drawer and filtered water/ice dispenser not only contribute to a stylish decor but also increase the functionality of your day to day activities.
Much of your time is spent in the kitchen. Busy households will benefit from the 26 cubic feet of this French door refrigerator, plenty big enough for the graduation party platter to slide in unobstructed and without having to rearrange the rest of your usual frig contents. SpillGuard glass shelving enable quick clean up when hurried hands cause mishaps. The humidity-controlled crispers keep all your healthy veggies prime and ready to eat.
Energy Star rated, this Whirlpool refrigerator will keep up with your active lifestyle as well as exceed your dollar-saving potential. Goedeker's exceeds expectations with 100% guaranteed satisfaction.
- Multipoint White LED Lighting
- These energy-efficient white LED lights cast a more natural light so your food looks like it should.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser
- Provides easy access to chilled, filtered water on the outside of the refrigerator.
- PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- Reduces unwanted impurities from household water, giving you filtered ice and water direct from your refrigerator, so you can save up to $600 a year compared to the cost of bottled water.
- Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater. Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, saving energy and preserving food more efficiently.
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
- Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
- Easily accomodates wide items like party platters and sheet cakes or preserves large amounts of meat and cheese.
- Freezer Light
- Illuminates the freezer compartment for easier access to all your frozen items.
- More Features
- Factory-Installed Ice Maker
- Cubed and Crushed Ice Selection
- 6th Sense Technology
- 26 Cu. Ft. Capacity
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48"|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet:||68 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||350 lbs.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.6 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||18.9 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||25.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor System:||QuietSeries 200|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset:||Yes|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||Adaptive|
|Number of Baskets:||1|
|Basket 1 Description:||Upper Wire Freezer Basket|
|Basket 2 Quantity:||1|
|Door Bin Quantity:||3|
|Door Bin 2 Quantity:||2|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.