Whirlpool GI6FARXXY Gold 25.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.
- Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- This model's Adaptive Defrost saves more energy by monitoring when the compressor is running and defrosts only when necessary, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
- Tap Touch Electronic Controls
- Easy to use while still looking sleek and high-tech!
- Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser
- No need for bottled water with an exterior dispenser that offers cold, filtered water and ice. Electronic controls make accessing features easy.
- PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- The PUR water filtration system will help you protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year and over $600 savings for yourself.
- SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Easily clean and contain spills with the Guard edges that protect the fridge from dripping liquids.
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Keep your fresh veggies and fruits looking good in the crisper.
- Full-Width Pantry
- Fit whatever you need in the full-width. No platter too large.
- Freezer Light
- No more searching for frozen goods in the dark!
- More Features
- 6th Sense Technology
- 26 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Fast Cool Option
- Dispenser Control Lock
- Cubed and Crushed Ice Selection
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Smooth Door Finish (all colors)
|Freezer Capacity:||6.6 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||18.9 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||25.5 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Defrost:||Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)|
|Compressor System:||QuietSeries 200|
|Control Type:||Tap Touch Electronic|
|Water Filter Indicator:||Yes|
|Dispenser:||External water/ice dispenser|
|Ice Selections:||Cubed, crushed|
|Dispenser Control Lockout:||Yes|
|Upper Wire Freezer Basket:||Yes|
|Door Bin Quantity:||5|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2|
|Full-Width Pantry Drawer:||Yes|
|Depth w/ Handle:||35 1/4"|
|Depth less Handle:||32 7/8"|
|Depth of Cabinet Only:||29"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48"|
|Depth with Drawer Open:||54"|
|Overall Height:||70 1/8"|
|Height of Cabinet:||68 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||350 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.