Whirlpool GI6FARXXQ Gold 25.5 Cu. Ft. White French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Provides accurate temperature control with foam-in-place doors and double tub construction in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater.
- Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, saving energy and preserving food more efficiently.
- Tap Touch Electronic Controls
- Bring your kitchen to the next level with Tap Touch Controls. The sleek, high-tech touch screen allows you to interact directly with your refrigerator and navigate through its features.
- Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser
- Provides easy access to chilled, filtered water on the outside of the refrigerator.
- PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- Reduces unwanted impurities from household water, giving you filtered ice and water direct from your refrigerator, so you can save up to $600 a year compared to the cost of bottled water.*
- *Changing PuR filter twice a year, compared to buying same amount of bottled water.
- SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contains spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
- Some models feature shelves that are adjustable and slide out, providing easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator.
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
- Full-Width Pantry
- Easily accommodates wide items like party platters and sheet cakes or preserves large amounts of meat and cheese.
- Freezer Light
- Illuminates the freezer compartment for easier access to all your frozen items.
- More Features
- 6th Sense Technology
- 26 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Fast Cool Option
- Dispenser Control Lock
- Cubed and Crushed Ice Selection
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Smooth Door Finish (all colors)
|Freezer Capacity:||6.6 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||18.9 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||25.5 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Defrost:||Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)|
|Compressor System:||QuietSeries 200|
|Control Type:||Tap Touch Electronic|
|Water Filter Indicator:||Yes|
|Dispenser:||External water/ice dispenser|
|Ice Selections:||Cubed, crushed|
|Dispenser Control Lockout:||Yes|
|Upper Wire Freezer Basket:||Yes|
|Door Bin Quantity:||5|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2|
|Full-Width Pantry Drawer:||Yes|
|Depth w/ Handle:||35 1/4"|
|Depth less Handle:||32 7/8"|
|Depth of Cabinet Only:||29"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48"|
|Depth with Drawer Open:||54"|
|Overall Height:||70 1/8"|
|Height of Cabinet:||68 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||350 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.