Whirlpool GI0FSAXVY Gold 19.8 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 2008 ENERGY STAR Qualified
- You can save money with ENERGY STAR appliances, like this Whirlpool refrigerator.
- Counter-Depth Configuration
- You'll have up to 6" of extra space while maintaining all the same benefits, and it fits flush with the counters.
- PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- You'll have pure water right from your fridge. Forget buying bottle water. Time to buy a Nalgene!
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Perfect temperature control through this innovative system.
- Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- You'll see improved energy savings and food preservation due to this system monitoring compressor and evaporator heater times.
- Pull-Out Freezer Drawer
- An easy slide-out helps you keep your frozen goods organized.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Never feel stuck with these customizable bins. They'll fit all your needs.
- Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- This extra-deep crisper will handle your long veggies, like celery, and keep all your produce fresh.
- SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Cleaning up spills is a total breeze because the SpillGuard shelves catch all liquids.
- Upper Slide-Out Freezer Basket
- A bottom drawer freezer puts all your frozen items at your fingertips and makes them easy to spot.
|Refrigerator Capacity:||14.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||5.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity:||19.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Temperature Management System:||Accu-Chill|
|Adaptive Defrost System (ADS):||Yes|
|Water Filtration:||PuR 6-Month|
|Adjustable Gallon Door Bins:||Yes|
|Humidity-Controlled Crispers:||2 Clear|
|Pull-Out Freezer Drawer:||Yes|
|Upper Slide-Out Freezer Basket:||Yes|
|Depth without Handles:||28 7/8"|
|Height without Hinges:||68 5/8"|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 523 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $725 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Whirlpool Appliances!
Valid: 07/29/2015 - 08/16/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.