- Features >
- Continuous-Feed Operation
- 1/3 Horsepower Motor
- Quick-Lock Mounting for Fast, Easy Installation
- Galvanized Steel Grinding Wheel & Shredder Ring
- Stainless Steel Swivel Impellers
- Stainless Steel Sink Flange (High Polish) with 1-Piece Plastic Stopper
- Overload Protector with Manual Reset
- PVC Coated Grind Chamber
- 1725 RPM
- Plug and Cord Accessory Included
- 1 Year Full Warranty
- Electrical Requirements
- 15 OR 20A, 120V, 60HZ, USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
|Starting Method||Centrifugal Switch|
|Overload Protection||Manual Reset Overload|
|Dishwasher Connection||Dishwasher Connection|
|Horsepower Rating||1/3 HP|
|Grinding Wheel||Galvanized Steel|
|Quick Mounting System||Quick Mounting System|
|Power Cord Length||3.5|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.