Whirlpool GARF19XXYK 19.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Top Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 2 Clear Crispers
- Extra deep crispers provide more storage space for your produce, and the clear design helps you find the fruits or veggies you want with ease
- 4 Door Bins
- 1-gallon adjustable door bins move smoothly and grant the flexibility of storing beverages anywhere in the fridge door
- Adjustable Glass Shelves
- These four shelves are easy to move and offer storage versatility
- Double Pass Heat Loop
- The Chillerator Garage Refrigerator was designed to include a double pass heat loop that keeps the unit's outer surface from sweating in humid environments
- Energy Star Certified
- 20% more efficient than minimum current federal energy standards
- In-the-Door Can Rack
- Gives convenient access to up to 35 twelve-ounce cans of your favorite drink
- Keeps Internal Temperatures Consistent
- Maintains the internal temperature even in extreme heat or cold
- Large Recessed Door Handles
- Add to a sleek, integrated appearance
- Light in Both Compartments
- Interior lighting makes searching the contents of your fridge easier
- Refrigerator with Built-In Heater
- Keeps refrigerated items chilled inside without letting them freeze, even in very cold environments, with an operating range from 0-110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reversible Door Swing
- Can be changed to suit your preference
- UL Classified
- Workbench Powerstrip meets relevant Building Code and Safety Standards, including all requirements associated with Underwriters Laboratories Listing and/or Classification
- Frost-Free Defrost
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Total Capacity:||19.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type:||Single Knob|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||32 5/16"|
|Overall Height:||72 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||29 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||32 5/16"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||59 1/4"|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||72 3/4"|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 346 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.37.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.