Whirlpool G9CE3675XS Gold 36" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 36" 5 Element Electric Cooktop
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- Tap Touch Controls
- Easy-to-use Tap Touch controls feature an intuitive design that makes precisely controlling both high and low temperatures easy.
- They also create a smooth, sleek surface that is easy to clean.
- AccuSimmer Plus
- Master your meals with the AccuSimmer Plus' low temperatures.
- It has all the great benefits of AccuSimmer, plus a little extra for your most delicate dishes.
- Available on every element, this feature gives you even more control, reaches temperatures lower than the AccuSimmer element and makes melting butter and cooking custards easy.
- Right Rear: 12"/9"/6" Triple (3,000/1,950/1,050W)
- Whirlpool brand's efficient 12"/9"/6" triple radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware and increase cooktop flexibility and power.
- Left Rear: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W)
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- Left Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Right Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Middle Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Control Lock
- A control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Tap Touch Controls|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Left Rear Element Size:||10"/6"|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Front Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Triple|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||3,000/1,950/1,050 Watts|
|Overall Width:||36 5/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||35 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: great flat surface that gets hot when turned on | Review by
Review Title: HUGE Disappointment | Review by
Review Title: This product has excellent features! | Review by
Review Title: Great performance, easy to install. | Review by
Review Title: Up to date stove top | Review by
Review Title: Wonderful Unit | Review by
Review Title: Like the flat surface with touch controls. | Review by
Review Title: love it! | Review by
Review Title: Whirlpool Cooktop | Review by
Review Title: Products have great features. | Review by
Review Title: So far so good | Review by
Review Title: Classic and sleek looking | Review by
Review Title: Love my cooktop!! | Review by
Review Title: great features | Review by
Review Title: Love my new cooktop | Review by
Review Title: The elements turning themselves higher and lower is disconcerting. | Review by
Review Title: I like the layout of the burners. | Review by
Review Title: Very pleased | Review by
Review Title: very sleek | Review by
Review Title: great product | Review by
Review Title: Excellent product! | Review by
Review Title: looks great | Review by
Review Title: Perfect buy | Review by
Review Title: Works Great | Review by
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.