- 30" 5 Element Cooktop
- Don't be held back by your cooking appliances!
- Their first ever 30" 5 element cooktop gives you more cooking flexibility and options, so you can make multiple dishes at once.
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- Tap Touch Controls
- Easy-to-use Tap Touch controls feature an intuitive design that makes precisely controlling both high and low temperatures easy.
- They also create a smooth, sleek surface that is easy to clean.
- AccuSimmer Plus
- Master your meals with the AccuSimmer Plus' low temperatures.
- It has all the great benefits of AccuSimmer, plus a little extra for your most delicate dishes.
- Available on every element, this feature gives you even more control, reaches temperatures lower than the AccuSimmer element and makes melting butter and cooking custardseasy.
- Right Front: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W)
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- Left Rear: 9" (2,200W)
- Left Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Right Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- 6" Warm Zone Element
- Use this low-powered (20-100 watt) element to prevent food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- Control Lock
- A control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Tap Touch Controls|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Rear Element Size:||9"|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Warming|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||100 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,200 Watts|
|Overall Width:||30 13/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||29 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.