Whirlpool G7CE3034XC Gold 30" Bisque Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Rated "Best Buy"
- Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer magazine.
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- Eco-Friendly Schott Ceran Cooktop is easy to clean and won't crack or chip with intense heat.
- AccuSimmer Element
- The AccuSimmer element's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- Right Front: 12"/9" Dual (3,000/1,950W) with AccuSimmer
- 12"/9" Dual Radiant Element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- Left Rear: 10" (2,500W)
- Left Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Right Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean, dishwasher-safe knobs.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch - even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- Can be installed over a single built-in wall oven for added installation flexibility.
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Infinite Switch|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Rear Element Size:||10"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Right Front Element Size:||12"/9"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||3,000/1,900 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Overall Width:||30 13/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||29 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.