- Grill Out Handle Light
- Light up your grill with Grill Out handle light.
- The light has a tilt sensor that automatically turns the light on when the lid is raised.
- Six Burners
- Six individually controlled burners give you the flexibility to create heat zones to grill direct or indirect.
- Snap-Jet Ignition System
- The Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system allows you the ultimate control for great direct or indirect cooking.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Stainless steel cooking grates are made of professional-grade, 9.5mm diameter rods.
- Side Burner
- The 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner lets you simmer a sauce while dinner is grilling.
- Rear-Mounted Rotisserie Burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner.
- Sear Station Burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station burner.
- Smoker Burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box.
|Primary Cooking Area:||624 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||145 Sq. In.|
|Total Cooking Area:||769 Sq. In.|
|Main Burner Input:||60,000 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Side Burner Input:||12,000 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Rotisserie Burner Input:||10,600 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Sear Station Burner Input:||10,600 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Smoker Burner Input:||6,800 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Stainless Steel Burners:||6|
|Cooking Grates:||9.5mm Diameter Stainless Steel Rod|
|Flavorizer Bars:||Stainless Steel|
|Tuck-Away Rotisserie System:||Yes with Flip-Up Motor|
|Stainless Steel Shroud:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Side Tables:||2|
|Front-Mount Control Panel:||Yes|
|Backlit LED Tank Scale Display:||LP Models Only|
|Lighted Control Knobs:||Yes|
|Enclosed Tank Storage Area:||LP Models Only|
|Precision Fuel Gauge:||LP Models Only|
|Grill Out Handle Light:||2|
|Heavy-Duty Front Locking Swivel Casters:||2|
|Heavy-Duty Back Swivel Casters:||2|
|10 Ft. Flexible Hose:||Natural Gas Models Only|
|Owner's Guide and Recipes:||Included|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Height with Lid Open:||57 1/10"|
|Shipping Weight:||287 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.