Weber 7460001 Summit S-660 47" Stainless Steel Built-In Gas Grill (View all from Weber)
- Grill Out Handle Light
- Light up your grill with the Grill Out handle light.
- The light has a tilt sensor that automatically turns the light on when the lid is raised.
- Six Burners
- Six individually controlled burners give you the flexibility to create heat zones to grill direct or indirect.
- Snap-Jet Ignition System
- The Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system allows you the ultimate control for great direct or indirect cooking.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Stainless steel cooking grates are made of professional-grade, 9.5mm diameter rods.
- Heavy-Duty Rotisserie
- A heavy-duty rotisserie with a rear-mounted infrared burner radiates even heat toward the spit.
- Sear Burner
- Maximize the heat without minimizing grilling space.
- This high-powered sear burner is designed to step up the heat when needed for searing.
- Turn it off for normal grilling duties.
- Smart and efficient.
- Smoker Box
- A dedicated stainless steel burner heats a stainless steel chamber designed to hold wood chips or chunks.
|Primary Cooking Area:||624 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||145 Sq. In.|
|Total Cooking Area:||769 Sq. In.|
|Main Burner Input:||60,000 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Rotisserie Burner Input:||10,600 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Sear Station Burner Input:||10,600 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Smoker Burner Input:||6,800 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Stainless Steel Burners:||6|
|Cooking Grates:||9.5mm Diameter Stainless Steel Rod|
|Flavorizer Bars:||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Shroud:||Yes|
|Enclosed Storage Area:||Yes|
|Lighted Control Knobs:||Yes|
|Grill Out Handle Light:||2|
|Owner's Guide and Recipes:||Included|
|Heavy-Duty Vinyl Grill Cover:||Included|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Height with Lid Open:||49 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||289 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.