- Three Stainless Steel Burners
- Three stainless steel burners with individual electronic ignition give you the ability to grill using direct or indirect heat.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Stainless steel cooking grates are made of 7mm diameter rods. They resist rust and conduct heat evenly.
- Warming Rack
- A handy warming rack expands your total grilling space.
- Enclosed Cart
- The enclosed cart with painted steel doors descreetly hides your LP tank (tank not included).
- Plus it comes with a precision fuel gauge so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times.
- Stainless Steel Lid
- The stainless steel lid is durable and will withstand the elements for years to come. Accented with a polished stainless steel handle.
- Keep an eye on the grill's internal temperature with an accurate, easy-to-read thermometer mounted in the center of the lid.
- Side Burner
- The 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner lets you multitask at the grill.
- Sear Station
- 10,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station burner.
|Primary Cooking Area:||507 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||130 Sq. In.|
|Total Cooking Area:||637 Sq. In.|
|Main Burner Input:||38,000 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Side Burner Input:||12,000 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Sear Station Burner Input:||10,000 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Stainless Steel Burners:||3|
|Cooking Grates:||Stainless Steel Rod|
|Flavorizer Bars:||Stainless Steel|
|Ignition System:||Individual Electronic|
|Stainless Steel Shroud:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Worksurface:||Yes|
|Front-Mounted Control Panel:||Yes|
|Enclosed Cart:||Yes with Stainless Steel Doors|
|Stainless Steel Handles:||Yes|
|Accent-Colored Painted Side and Rear Panels:||Yes|
|Accent-Colored Painted Steel Frame:||Yes|
|Porcelain-Enameled Heat Deflectors:||Yes|
|Enclosed Tank Storage Area:||LP Models Only|
|Precision Fuel Gauge:||LP Models Only|
|Heavy-Duty Front Locking Swivel Casters:||2|
|Heavy-Duty Back Swivel Casters:||2|
|LP Tank:||Not Included|
|10 Ft. Flexible Hose:||Natural Gas Grill Only|
|Owner's Guide and Recipes:||Included|
|Compatible with Genesis Island Cabinets:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Height with Lid Open:||64 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||190 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Best Grill Ever! | Review by Mark
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.