U-Line WH95TP20 Marine/RV 14" White Undercounter Built-In Ice Maker - Reversible Hinge (View all from U-Line)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Available in 110V or 220V versions
- Makes lots of ice - fast!
- An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time.
- Ice storage capacity up to 12 pounds.
- Corrosive resistant components.
- Hinges and fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- Conserves water
- Makes over 20 lbs. of ice cubes daily from only 2-3/4 gallons of water.
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing.
- Daily ice rate up to 23 pounds.
- Requires no drain
- Can be easily installed in any area. Needs only a 1/4 inch outside diameter water line connection.
- UV resistant components on white model
- With white model, metal door frame, handle and specially coated grille withstand adverse effects of the sun.
- Conserves energy
- Use less electricity than a 75-watt light bulb.
- 1/2 inch wide mounting flange
- For easy mounting in surrounding cabinets.
|Height with Flange:||25 1/4"|
|Height without Flange:||24 3/4"|
|Depth with Door:||17" (add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection)|
|Depth without Door:||14 3/8"|
|Grille Height:||8 1/2"|
|Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel:||Black model only|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes|
|No Drain Required:||Yes|
|Approximate Daily Ice Production:||23 lbs.|
|Ice Cube Storage Capacity:||12 lbs.|
|Maximum Start Amps:||18.0|
|Approximate Shipping Weight for Black/White Models:||65 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen