U-Line 2275ZWCOL00 2000 24" Custom Panel Built-In Wine Chiller - Reversible Hinge (View all from U-Line)
- Dual Zones
- Allows you to set the temperature independently in each part of the cabinet between 34-60 degrees F.
- Or to select the ideal serving temperature for red wine, white wine, sparkling wine or other beverages.
- Stable Temperatures
- Stable, consistent temperatures provide longer-term storage capability.
- Touch Control Digital Technology
- Elegantly integrated into the middle mullion.
- Provides the ability to set and see the temperatures in both temperature zones.
- Manages key model functions and provides user alerts.
- Black Interior
- Elegant visual appearance.
- Adjustable On/Off Interior Light
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened.
- May be manually turned on when door is closed for viewing one's wines.
- Auto shut-off after four hours.
- Recessed so as not to interfere with access to wine.
- Open Door Alarm
- Audible alert when door is left open.
- Slide-Out Wine Racks
- Allow for easy access to all wine bottles and prevents bottles from slipping.
- Beech Wood-Trimmed Wine Racks
- Wood can be stained or replaced with a solid surface material to match surrounding decor.
- Full Extension Slide-Out Wine Caddy
- Holds up to 3 (0.75 L) bottles and allows for convenient transportation of wine.
- Provides custom look.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit for ventilation.
- Do not obstruct front grille.
- Overlay Models
- A custom overlay frame must be installed on 2275ZWCOL00.
- A custom solid panel overlay must be installed on 2275ZWCOL60 (solid door, no window).
- Black cabinet and grille.
- Black Vinyl-Clad Cabinet
- Textured look, more resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking.
- Overlay model only.
- LowE coated and Argon gas filled thermopane glass door
- Protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays.
- Self-Closing Door
- Ensures a positive door seal and prevents door bounce back.
- Field-Reversible Doors
- Flexible installation options.
- Leveling Legs
- More precise undercounter fit, durable, factory-installed.
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Mode
- Easily turn off all lights and control displays.
- Contemporary Grille Design
- Integrates seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry.
- Anchoring device included with unit.
|Wine Bottle Capacity:||43|
|Beech-Trimmed Slide-Out Wine Racks:||Yes|
|Tinted, Thermal Glass Door:||Yes|
|3 Bottle Slide-Out Wine Caddy:||Yes|
|Temperatures:||Dual Zone (34 degrees F - 60 degrees F)|
|Open Door Alarm:||Yes|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes|
|Maximum Start Amps:||5.5|
|Electrical Requirements:||110/115V, 60Hz, 15A|
|Installation Requirement:||MUST Add 1/4" to Overall Width For Proper Installation|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Depth Excluding Panel and Handle:||22 5/8"|
|Grille Height:||3 1/8"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||144 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.