U-Line 2175RCGOL00 2000 5.4 Cu. Ft. Custom Panel Undercounter Built-In Compact Refrigerator - Energy Star - Reversible Hinge (View all from U-Line)
- Requires Custom Built Door Panel Frame
- 5.4 cu. ft. capacity all refrigerator
- Defrost Type
- Automatic defrost
- Touch Glass Digital Control
- Makes setting and seeing refrigerator temperature simple with the easy view command center.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- The U-Line 2175RCG undercounter glass door refrigerator, with LowE argon gas filled thermopane, is ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier I rated.
- Convection Cooling
- Single-zone convection cool technology with a temperature range of 34 Degrees F to 45 Degrees F.
- Crisper Drawer
- Clear removable crisper drawer optimizes product storage.
- Dual-lighted black interior.
- Tempered Glass Shelves
- Features three 6mm tempered glass shelves.
- Handle Option
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option.
- Custom Overlay Option
- The overlay model accepts a custom full overlay frame.
- Additional Features
- Sabbath Mode
- Door Alarm
- Self-closing door
- No drain required
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Depth with door:||23 1/4" (22 5/8" on overlay model)|
|Grille Height: 3 13/16":|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||116 lbs.|
|Max Start Amps:||9.8|
|Electrical Requirements:||110/115 Volts 60 Hz|
|Features and Specifications|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Door Frame:||Requires purchase of the overlay model (2175RCGOL-00)|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes (excluding Stainless Models)|
|No Drain Required:||Yes|
|Refrigeration Capacity:||5.4 cu. ft.|
|Touch Control Digital Technology:||Yes|
|Number of Shelves:||3|
|Interior Light:||Yes (Dual)|
|Clear Crisper Drawer:||Yes|
|Audible Door Open Alarm:||Yes|
|Self-Closing Door Mechanism:||Yes|
|Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.