U-Line 2115WCOL00 2000 15" Custom Panel Undercounter Built-In Wine Chiller - Reversible Hinge (View all from U-Line)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Wine bottle capacity of up to 24 bottles (.75 l)
- Touch glass digital control featuring easy view command center manages key functions and provides user alerts such as an audible door open alarm
- Digital controlled triple temperature zone
- Temperature range 40 to 60°F
- Stable temperature, vibration safe environment and 50% relative humidity support long term storage
- Sabbath / Blackout mode turns off all lighting and controls display and automatically resets after 36 hours
- Ul residential and commercial listings
- 2 wine racks will fit larger diameter wine bottles, including Champagne bottles
- Lighted black interior optimizes elegant display of wines and can be manually turned on for display with door closed; automatically shuts off after four hours
- Solid beech wood trimmed, full extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for full access to stored wines and lower display rack allows for elegant wine presentation
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option on stainless steel model
- Self-closing door ensures a positive door seal and prevents door bounce back
- Stainless and overlay models have a field reversible door
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from potentially harmful UV rays and added insulating energy efficiency
- Black vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking
- Solid beech wood trim on wine racks can be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Unit can be built-in or freestanding providing a custom aesthetic
- Overlay model accepts a full 3/4" overlay frame and can be fully integrated into all styles of cabinetry with zero clearance
- Allow a 2-1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90˚ door opening when installed adjacent to a wall (for stainless steel model)
- Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation (see backside for details)
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation
- Durable, factory installed level legs provide a more precise undercounter fit
- Do not obstruct front grille air flow
|Dimensions & Shipping Weights|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/4"|
|Overall Depth with Stainless Steel Handle:||25 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||34 1/8"|
|Overlay Model Shipping Weight:||112 lbs.|
|Max Start Amps:||9.8|
|Electrical Requirements:||110/115 Volts 60 Hz|
|Features & Specifications|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes (excluding Stainless Models)|
|No Drain Required:||Yes|
|Touch Control Digital Technology:||Yes (Displays both Fahrenheit & Celsius)|
|Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity:||24|
|Maple-Trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks:||Yes|
|Audible Door Open Alarm:||Yes|
|Self-Closing Door Mechanism:||Yes|
|Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.