U-Line 1175WCB00 1000 24" Black Undercounter Built-In Wine Chiller - Reversible Hinge (View all from U-Line)
- Up to 48 bottles (0.75 L)
- Field reversible door (excluding stainless steel lock models)
- Door can be reversed for easy installation. Stainless steel models with door locks are non-reversible.
- Triple Temperature Zone
- Maintains different wines at their proper serving temperature.
- Top: Approximately 55 Degrees F (Red)
- Middle: Approximately 50 Degrees F (White)
- Bottom: Approximately 45 Degrees F (Sparkling)
- Stable temperatures
- Stable, consistent temperatures provide longer-term storage capability.
- Push Button Digital Control
- Provides ability to set the middle temperature and see the temperatures in all three temperature zones.
- Adjustable on/off interior light
- Permits elegant bottle presentation when door is closed and the light will automatically shut off after four hours.
- Slide out powder-coated wine racks
- Allow for easy access to bottles.
- Beech-trimmed wine racks
- Wood can be stained or replaced with a solid surface material to match surrounding décor.
- Provides custom look.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit for ventilation.
- Do not obstruct front grille.
- Black models
- Offers a black elegant integrated handle and grille with a black vinyl-clad steel cabinet.
- LowE coated glass door
- Protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays.
- Black vinyl-clad cabinet
- Textured look, more resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking.
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Depth:||23 5/16"|
|Full Retract Height:||34 1/8"|
|Full Extend Height:||35 1/8"|
|Grille Height:||3 9/16"|
|Max Start Amps:||9.8|
|Electrical Requirements:||110/115 Volts 60 Hz|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes|
|Push Button Digital Control:||Yes|
|Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity:||48|
|Beech-Trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks:||Yes|
|Door Open Alert:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.