U-Line 1115WCB00 15" Black Undercounter Built-In Wine Chiller - Reversible Hinge (View all from U-Line)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Up to 24 bottles (0.75 L)
- Defrost Type
- Automatic (cycle) Defrost
- Stainless Steel and Black
- Maintains wine at their proper serving temperature
- Top Approximately 55°F (Red)
- Middle Approximately 50°F (White)
- Bottom Approximately 45°F (Sparkling)
- Safely stores three or two types, or a single type, of wine
- Stable temperatures
- Stable, consistent temperatures provide longer-term storage capability.
- Push Button Digital Control
- Provides ability to set the middle temperature and see the temperatures in all three temperature zones
- Manages key model functions and provides user alerts
- Adjustable on/off interior light
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- May be manually turned on when door is closed for viewing one's wines
- Auto shut-off after four hours
- Recessed so as not to interfere with access to wine
- Slide-out zinc-coated wine racks
- Allow for easy access to all wine bottles, especially those located in the rear of the unit
- Maple-trimmed wine racks
- Wood can be stained or replaced with a solid surface material to match surrounding décor.
- Provides custom look
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit for ventilation
- Do not obstruct front grille.
- Stainless steel model
- Offers a bold commercial-style stainless steel handle, stainless steel framed glass door with a black "cap" on the top and bottom of the door
- Black vinyl-clad cabinet and black grille
- Must order right- or left-hand hinged
- Black model
- Offers a black elegant integrated handle and grille with a black vinyl-clad steel cabinet
- Tinted, thermal glass door
- Protects wine from potentially harmful ultraviolet light rays
- Field-reversible doors
- Flexible installation options. Black model only.
- Black vinyl-clad cabinet
- Textured look, more resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking
- Black and stainless steel models
- Leveling legs
- More precise undercounter fit, durable, factory-installed
- Flat recessed grille
- Blends with the other Origins models and integrates with surrounding cabinetry
- Sabbath or "Black Out" mode
- Easily turn off all lights and control displays
- Automatically resets after 36 hours
|Overall Depth - Stainless Steel:||24 5/8"|
|Overall Depth - Black:||23 1/8"|
|Depth without Handle - Stainless Steel:||22 13/16"|
|Depth without Door:||20 5/8"|
|Full Retract Height:||34"|
|Full Extend Height:||35"|
|Grille Height:||3 1/8"|
|Max Start Amps:||9.8|
|Electrical Requirements:||110/115 Volts 60 Hz|
|Features & Specifications|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes (excluding Stainless Models)|
|No Drain Required:||Yes|
|Push Button Digital Control:||Yes (Displays both Fahrenheit & Celsius)|
|Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity:||24|
|Maple-Trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks:||Yes|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.