U-Line 1075BEVS00 1000 24" Stainless Steel Built-In Beverage Center - Right Hinge (View all from U-Line)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- 5.5 cubic feet overall storage capacity allows for up to 16 (.75L) wine bottles, 48 - 12 oz beer bottles and 65 - 12 oz cans.
- Mechanical dial control
- Double-zone cooling system provides a stable and consistent environment for optimum beverage storage.
- Temperature setting from 34 to 45 degrees F
- UL residential listing
- Lock models must be ordered right- or left-hand hinged.
- Models without a door lock are field reversible.
- Lighted white interior optimizes elegant display and easy viewing of contents.
- Two solid beech wood trimmed, 3/4 extension black powder coated wine racks.
- Two 4mm tempered glass shelves with bullnose edge to maximize storage potential.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option (purchase separately).
- Stainless steel model has stainless wrap door with black caps on top and bottom to make this unit field reversible (excluding Lock Models).
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from potentially harmful UV rays and added insulating energy efficiency.
- Black vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking.
- Solid beech wood trim on wine racks can be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Unit can be built-in or freestanding providing a custom aesthetic.
- Allow a 2-1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall.
- Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation.
- Durable, factory installed level legs provide a more precise undercounter fit.
- Do not obstruct front grille air flow.
|Refrigeration Capacity:||5.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Can Capacity (12 Oz.):||65|
|Wine Bottle Capacity:||16 Bottles (.75L)|
|Wine Racks:||2 Slide-Out, Beech Wood-Trimmed|
|Tempered Glass Shelves:||2|
|Approx. Wine Racks Temperature:||45 degrees F|
|Approx. Glass Shelves Temperature:||38 degrees F|
|Glass Door:||LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes|
|Maximum Start Amps:||9.8|
|Electrical Requirements:||110/115V, 60Hz, 15A|
|Installation Requirement:||MUST Add 1/4" to Overall Width For Proper Installation|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Depth with Door:||23 5/16"|
|Depth with Handle:||25 3/16"|
|Grille Height:||3 9/16"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||126 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.