Summit TEM110BRWY Professional 20" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Coil Range (View all from Summit)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 220V Electric range
- Includes one 8" and three 6" coil elements
- Slim 20 inch width
- Apartment sized to fit in small or galley kitchens
- Black porcelain range top
- Removable top and door made from solid porcelain
- Stainless steel oven door
- Added style with incredible durability
- Stainless steel toe plate
- Completes the look for full-length luxury
- Oven window
- Provides a convenient view
- Professional stainless steel handles
- Curved towel bar style handles are easy to grip and elegant to view
- Recessed oven door
- Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Slide-in look
- Flat backguard can blend into other cabinetry and lets you choose your own wall design behind the range
- Stainless steel manifold
- An elegant finish to the classic black exterior
- Broiler pan included
- Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- Storage compartment
- Bottom drawer for cookware storage
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||145 lbs.|
|Capacity:||2.5 cu. ft.|
|Number of Burners:||4|
|Burner Temperature Control:||Dial|
|Oven Door Window:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Oven Temperature Control:||Dial|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen