Summit SWC530LBIST 24" Stainless Steel Undercounter Wine Chiller (View all from Summit)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Built-in capable
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Digital thermostat
- Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls and digital displays
- Two temperature zones
- Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 10° C/50° F to 18° C/64° F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 5° C/41° F to 10° C/50° F
- Automatic defrost
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Slide-out wooden shelving
- Ideal for holding your bottles, with an elegant touch of stainless steel trim
- Stainless steel door frame
- Classic trim for a refined look
- Glass door
- Provides a full display of your collection. Slide-out wooden shelves with stainless steel trim display up to 36 bottles, with extra storage space to accommodate a total of 46 bottles.
- Interior light
- Illuminate your collection in style
- Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior
- Reversible door
- User reversible door swing
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Exterior Depth with Handle:||25"|
|Depth with Door at 90°:||45 1/2"|
|Voltage/Frequency:||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Wine Bottle Holder:||Yes|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.