Summit SWC530LBIST 24" Stainless Steel Undercounter Wine Chiller (View all from Summit)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Built-in capable
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Digital thermostat
- Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls and digital displays
- Two temperature zones
- Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 10° C/50° F to 18° C/64° F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 5° C/41° F to 10° C/50° F
- Automatic defrost
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Slide-out wooden shelving
- Ideal for holding your bottles, with an elegant touch of stainless steel trim
- Stainless steel door frame
- Classic trim for a refined look
- Glass door
- Provides a full display of your collection. Slide-out wooden shelves with stainless steel trim display up to 36 bottles, with extra storage space to accommodate a total of 46 bottles.
- Interior light
- Illuminate your collection in style
- Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior
- Reversible door
- User reversible door swing
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Exterior Depth with Handle:||25"|
|Depth with Door at 90°:||45 1/2"|
|Voltage/Frequency:||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Wine Bottle Holder:||Yes|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: loud knoking sound noise when unit goes off | Review by Jaime
It started to make a loud knocking sound that I can actually hear all the way to the second floor in my bedroom when is turns off
Called summit and got an answer that this model does this sound normally.
Review Title: Very impressed | Review by Tommy
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen