Summit SP5DS2DSSHH 5.4 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Undercounter Built-In Drawer Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Built-in capable
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Professional handles
- Sleek handles cover the full width of the unit for an attractive look
- Digital thermostat
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit;
- temperature range: 34-45 °F
- Automatic defrost
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- LED lighting
- Elegant light automatically turns on when the drawer is opened
- Audio signal sounds when the drawer is left open for three minutes
- Sabbath mode
- Unit can be programmed so that all luminous equipment does not turn on during the Sabbath
- Enamel steel interior
- Painted steel interior for durable use
- Crisper basket
- Removable basket with sliding lid included for storing greens
- Adjustable dividers allow flexible separation of stored items
- Sealed back
- Clean design prevents dust from harming the rear
- Anti-tip bracket
- Install this bracket to secure the unit and prevent any accidents from tipping it over
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Exterior Depth with Handle:||25"|
|Depth with Door at 90°:||41 19/50"|
|Capacity:||5.4 cu. ft.|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|Canadian Electrical Safety:||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency:||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Energy Usage/Year:||423 kWh/year|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Low Side PSI:||103|
|High Side PSI:||189|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen