Summit SINC424220 23" Black Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Summit)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Schott Ceran surface
- Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- Beveled edges
- Smooth, slightly rounded edges protect you from minor injuries associated with sharp corners
- 7-piece cookware set
- Each purchase includes a complimentary set of induction cookware complete with glass lids
- Electromagnetic heat
- Heat is produced inside your cookware for even cooking
- Energy efficient
- 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents
- Cool surface
- Most heat is sent directly to cookware, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
- Automatic pan recognition
- Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top
- Child lock
- Prevent accidents with this safety feature
- Ten power levels
- Get precise control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls
- LED display
- Four digit display lets you keep track of power setting
- Program timer between 0-99 minutes
- Easy cleanup
- With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface
- Environment of Unit
- To reduce the risk of fire, do not place any heating or cooking appliances beneath the appliance.
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Cutout Width:||22 13/100"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 19/50"|
|Shipping Weight:||40 lbs.|
|Other Energy Info:||1600W/1800W|
|US Electrical Safety:||ETL|
|Voltage/Frequency:||220 V AC/60 Hz|
|Burner Temperature Control:||Digital|
|Number of Burners:||4|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen