Summit S19L 1.7 Cu. Ft. White Undercounter Compact Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
- Thin-line design
- Limited space is no problem for Summit's thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- Cube shaped
- Compact square footprint for placement on top of counters
- Front-mounted lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
- Manual defrost
- No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Door storage
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Adjustable thermostat
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy
- Reversible door
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Depth with Door at 90°:||34 1/2"|
|Interior Width:||14 9/50"|
|Interior Depth:||14 1/4"|
|Interior Height:||16 1/4"|
|Comp Step Width:||14 9/50"|
|Comp Step Depth:||6 1/4"|
|Comp Step Height:||7 3/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||50 lbs.|
|Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||1|
|Half Door Shelf Quantity:||1|
|Condensor Location:||Side of Unit|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Energy Usage/Year:||298 kWh/year|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|High Side PSI:||218|
|Low Side PSI:||105|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.