Summit PRO20 20" Gray Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from Summit)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 20" Width
- Slim fit is ideal for small kitchens, with a generous 2.62 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- Sealed Sabaf Burners
- Two 9,000 BTU and two 6,000 BTU offer safer, cleaner cooking.
- Cast Iron Grates
- A pair of continuous cast iron grates makes it easy to slide cookware from front to back.
- Oven Window
- Black-tinted window for a full view of the interior.
- Oven Light
- Interior light lets you monitor your cooking.
- Deluxe Backguard
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls.
- Digital Clock and Timer
- Digital readout makes it easy to keep track of your cooking.
- Slide-Out Oven Racks
- Two racks with four glide positions for flexible cooking.
- Drop-Down Broiler Compartment
- Broil food in a separate bottom section with heat that spreads evenly from the top down.
- Push-to-Turn Controls
- Safety knobs help prevent accidents from turning on the oven or burners.
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- Kit allows user to convert the unit from natural to LP gas after purchase.
- Electronic Ignition
- Spark ignition for added safety.
|Capacity:||2.62 Cu. Ft.|
|Number Of Burners:||4|
|Oven Door Window:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Quantity:||2|
|Burner Temperature Control:||Dial|
|Oven Temperature Control:||Dial|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Manual|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|US Electrical Safety:||CSA|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||24 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||39 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||110.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen