Summit PRO20 20" Gray Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from Summit)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- 20" Width
- Slim fit is ideal for small kitchens, with a generous 2.62 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- Sealed Sabaf Burners
- Two 9,000 BTU and two 6,000 BTU offer safer, cleaner cooking.
- Cast Iron Grates
- A pair of continuous cast iron grates makes it easy to slide cookware from front to back.
- Oven Window
- Black-tinted window for a full view of the interior.
- Oven Light
- Interior light lets you monitor your cooking.
- Deluxe Backguard
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls.
- Digital Clock and Timer
- Digital readout makes it easy to keep track of your cooking.
- Slide-Out Oven Racks
- Two racks with four glide positions for flexible cooking.
- Drop-Down Broiler Compartment
- Broil food in a separate bottom section with heat that spreads evenly from the top down.
- Push-to-Turn Controls
- Safety knobs help prevent accidents from turning on the oven or burners.
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- Kit allows user to convert the unit from natural to LP gas after purchase.
- Electronic Ignition
- Spark ignition for added safety.
|Capacity:||2.62 Cu. Ft.|
|Number Of Burners:||4|
|Oven Door Window:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Quantity:||2|
|Burner Temperature Control:||Dial|
|Oven Temperature Control:||Dial|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Manual|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|US Electrical Safety:||CSA|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||24 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||39 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||110.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.