Summit FFAR10SSTBLOCKER 10.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Freezerless Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Thin-line design
- Just 24" wide for an easy fit in tight spots.
- Locking storage compartments
- Nine sections secured by combination locks.
- Automatic defrost
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Stainless steel door
- Durable 304 grade wrapping
- Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip.
- Door storage
- Removable shelves are perfect for sharing community items.
- Two master keys provided
- Keys will override combinations in case of lost codes or full refrigerator cleaning.
- Internal fan
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- 100 Percent CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Exterior Depth with Handle:||26"|
|Depth with Door at 90°:||45 1/2"|
|Interior Width:||20 1/2"|
|Interior Depth:||17 3/4"|
|Interior Height:||48 1/4"|
|Comp Step Width:||20"|
|Comp Step Depth:||5 1/2"|
|Comp Step Height:||6 1/4"|
|Capacity:||10.1 cu. ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||1|
|Half Door Shelf Quantity:||4|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Energy Usage/Year:||348 kWh/year|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety:||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency:||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Condensor Location:||Rear of Unit|
|High Side PSI:||290|
|Low Side PSI:||70|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 348 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.59.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.