- Thin-line design
- Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- Large capacity
- Over 10 cu. ft. of room inside
- Automatic defrost
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Interior light
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Alarm with temperature display
- Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door
- Adjustable shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door storage
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Internal fan with gel packs
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Hospital grade cord
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Adjustable thermostat
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Exterior Depth with Handle:||24 3/4"|
|Depth with Door at 90°:||45 1/2"|
|Height to Hinge Cap:||55 1/2"|
|Interior Width:||20 1/2"|
|Interior Depth:||17 3/4"|
|Interior Height:||48 1/4"|
|Comp Step Width:||20"|
|Comp Step Depth:||5 1/2"|
|Comp Step Height:||6 1/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||155 lbs.|
|Capacity:||10.1 cu. ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||2|
|Half Door Shelf Quantity:||6|
|Condenser Location:||Rear of Unit|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Other Energy Info:||120 Volts / 60 Hz.|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety:||ULC|
|Energy Usage/Year:||348 kWh/year|
|Low Side PSI:||70|
|High Side PSI:||290|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.