Summit FF7CSS Commercial 5.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Undercounter Built-In Compact Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Commercially Approved
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
- Automatic Defrost
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- Hidden Evaporator
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
- Seamless One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Adjustable Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair any FF7 with an SCFF undercounter freezer for the perfect side-by-side set.
- Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
|Capacity:||5.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Deep Shelf Space:||Yes|
|Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:||Yes|
|Level Legs Quantity:||4|
|100% CFC Free:||Yes|
|ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:||Yes|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||104 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen