Summit FF6SSTB 5.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Undercounter Compact Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Automatic Defrost
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- Hidden Evaporator
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
- One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Adjustable Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Door Storage
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Interior Light
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Reversible Door
- Available on base models only.
- Order RHD or LHD on SSTB and CSS models.
- Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
- Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose from three styles of stainless steel handles.
- Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with any SCFF55 or FS62 freezer for an undercounter set.
|Capacity:||5.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Fully Finished Cabinet:||Yes|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||3|
|One Piece Interior Liner:||Yes|
|Condensor Location:||Side Of Unit|
|100% CFC Free:||Yes|
|Factory Installed Lock:||No|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||102 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.