- Style Options
- Available in all white, all black or with a stainless steel wrapped door. Models with a stainless steel door can also be ordered with a professional towel bar handle.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Rated to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, using less energy and saving on utility bills.
- Automatic Defrost
- No-frost system simplifies maintenance.
- Reversible Door (excluding models with handle)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Models with a handle are non-reversible and must be ordered with a left or right hinge depending on location needs.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Crisper Drawer
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer.
- Door Storage
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Adjustable shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- 100 Percent CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 19 inches wide to fit tight spots.
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Capacity:||3.6 cu. ft.|
|Height (excluding hinges):||33 1/8"|
|Depth with Door at 90 Degrees:||37 3/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||95 lbs.|
|Power and Ratings|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety:||ULC|
|Energy Usage/Year:||310.0 kWh/year|
|Voltage/Frequency:||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|High Side PSI:||235.0|
|Low Side PSI:||235|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes (excluding models with handle)|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||3|
|Condensor Location:||Side of Unit|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.