Summit FF1374WIM 11.9 Cu. Ft. White Top Freezer Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
- Frost-Free Operation
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance.
- Thin-Line Design
- Limited space is no problem for their thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- ADA Compliant
- Unit's height and control location meets guidelines for ADA compliant refrigeration.
- Full Capacity
- Nearly 12 cubic feet of storage inside.
- Humidity Controlled Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Interior Light
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Adjustable Wire Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator and freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Adjustable Door Storage
- Multiple door shelves in both the refrigerator and freezer compartment, including a gallon-sized shelf.
- Reversible Doors
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
|Capacity:||11.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||2|
|Half Door Shelf Quantity:||2|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Transparent|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Freon Oz.:||4.2 Oz.|
|High Side PSI:||309.0|
|Low Side PSI:||103.0|
|Energy Usage/Year:||410.0 kWh/Year|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety:||ULC|
|Voltage:||115 V AC|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 5/8"|
|Overall Depth:||29 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door 90°:||51 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||59 3/4"|
|Interior Width - Refrigerator:||18 3/4"|
|Interior Depth - Refrigerator:||23 3/8"|
|Interior Height - Refrigerator:||36 3/8"|
|Interior Width - Freezer:||18"|
|Interior Depth - Freezer:||23 3/8"|
|Interior Height - Freezer:||14"|
|Shipping Weight:||158.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.