- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs
- Frost-free operation
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Adjustable shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Full freezer shelf
- Allows you to better separate those TV dinners from your ice cream
- Interior light
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Reversible doors
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Door storage
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access
- Adjustable thermostat
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Depth with Door at 90°:||48 1/2"|
|Height to Hinge Cap:||58 22/25"|
|Interior Refrigerator Width:||19 1/2"|
|Interior Refrigerator Depth:||14"|
|Interior Refrigerator Height:||40"|
|Interior Freezer Width:||19"|
|Interior Freezer Depth:||14"|
|Interior Freezer Height:||12 1/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||166 lbs.|
|Capacity:||10.3 cu. ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||4|
|Condensor Location:||Side of Unit|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Canadian Electrical Safety:||ULC|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Energy Usage/Year:||309 kWh/year|
|Voltage/Frequency:||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|High Side PSI:||235|
|Low Side PSI:||140|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.