Summit FF1074SS 10.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Top Freezer Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Frost-Free Operation
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance.
- Thin-Line Design
- Limited space is no problem for their thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- Large Capacity
- 10 cubic feet of storage inside.
- Interior Light
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Adjustable Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Door Storage
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Full Freezer Shelf
- Allows you to better separate those TV dinners from your ice cream.
- Reversible Doors
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
|Capacity:||10.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||1|
|Half Door Shelf Quantity:||2|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|High Side PSI:||290.0|
|Low Side PSI:||103.0|
|Freon Oz.:||4.2 Oz.|
|Energy Usage/Year:||391.0 kWh/Year|
|Voltage:||115 V AC|
|Canadian Electrical Safety:||ULC|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 5/8"|
|Overall Depth:||26 5/8"|
|Overall Depth with Door 90°:||48 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||59 1/2"|
|Overall Height without Hinges:||59 3/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||156.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.