Summit CT67 5.1 Cu. Ft. White Undercounter Compact Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Black door frame
- Slide a panel into the frame to match your unit to other cabinets
- Slim counterheight dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- Cycle defrost
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrost freezer to save unit energy and user maintenance
- Dual evaporator
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient dual evaporator separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer
- Zero degree freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees
- Adjustable glass shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door storage
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Clear crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Interior light
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Adjustable thermostat
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Reversible door
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Depth with Door at 90°:||45 13/100"|
|Height to Hinge Cap:||33 1/4"|
|Interior Width:||20 1/2"|
|Interior Height:||19 1/2"|
|Freezer Interior Width:||19"|
|Freezer Interior Depth:||11 1/2"|
|Freezer Interior Height:||5"|
|Comp Step Height:||7"|
|Comp Step Width:||20 1/2"|
|Comp Step Depth:||5"|
|Shipping Weight:||102 lbs.|
|Capacity:||5.1 cu. ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|Full Door Shelf Quantity:||3|
|Condensor Location:||Rear of Unit|
|Level Legs Quantity:||2|
|Canadian Electrical Safety:||ULC|
|Energy Usage/Year:||434 kWh/year|
|Voltage/Frequency:||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|High Side PSI:||285|
|Low Side PSI:||70|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.