Summit CT66BBI 5.1 Cu. Ft. Black Undercounter Built-In Compact Refrigerator (View all from Summit)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Built-In Capability
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Dual Evaporator
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators.
- Cycle Defrost
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect contents.
- Thin-Line Design
- Their unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit.
- Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Adjustable Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Interior Light
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Clear Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Door Storage
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Reversible Door
- Available on base models only.
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Units ending in "FR" let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
- Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
- Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
|Capacity:||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|Condensor Location:||Rear Of Unit|
|100% CFC Free:||Yes|
|Level Legs Quantity:||4|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||109 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.