Summit CP36BK 3.0 Cu. Ft. Black Compact Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Summit)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Thin-line design
- Limited space is no problem for Summit's thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- ENERGY STAR listed
- Rated by the DOE to perform with energy efficiency
- Zero degree freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees
- Two-door design
- Separated sections save on energy use
- Reversible doors
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Cycle defrost
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrost freezer to save unit energy and user maintenance
- Dual evaporator
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient dual evaporator separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer
- Adjustable shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door storage
- Bottle racks in the refrigerator and a full shelf on the freezer door
- Clear crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Can dispenser
- Wired rack on the door lets you stack cans
- Adjustable thermostat
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||103 lbs.|
|Capacity:||3.0 cu. ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Energy Usage/Year:||341 kWh/Year|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.