Summit CP36BK 3.0 Cu. Ft. Black Compact Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Summit)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Thin-line design
- Limited space is no problem for Summit's thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- ENERGY STAR listed
- Rated by the DOE to perform with energy efficiency
- Zero degree freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees
- Two-door design
- Separated sections save on energy use
- Reversible doors
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Cycle defrost
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrost freezer to save unit energy and user maintenance
- Dual evaporator
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient dual evaporator separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer
- Adjustable shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door storage
- Bottle racks in the refrigerator and a full shelf on the freezer door
- Clear crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Can dispenser
- Wired rack on the door lets you stack cans
- Adjustable thermostat
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||103 lbs.|
|Capacity:||3.0 cu. ft.|
|Door Swing:||Right Hinge Door|
|Crisper Cover Type:||Glass|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Energy Usage/Year:||341 kWh/Year|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.