Smeg SU45MCX Classic Design 24" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Smeg)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- *** Please note that this speed oven may be installed in a wall cabinet that is a minimum of 22" wide. Trim kits are available for wider wall cabinets.
- 10 Cooking Modes
- Intensive Broil
- Convection with Intensive Broil
- Pizza Function
- Microwave + Circulaire
- Microwave + Broil Element
- Defrost By Time
- Defrost By Weight
- European Convection
- European Convection with Broil
- Exclusive Classic Design
- Finger-Print Proof Stainless Steel Finish
- Ergonomic Control Knobs
- Stainless Steel Cavity
- Digital LED Display
- Time-Setting Options: Start and Stop
- End Of Cooking Time Acoustic Alarm
- Automatic Oven/Microwave Switch-Off When Door Is Open
- True European Convection Cooking
- Can also be combined with microwave.
- 12-5/8" Size Glass Turntable
- Temperature Range 122°F - 428°F
- Cooling Fan
- Defrost Programmed By Weight or By Time
- Microwave Pizza Cooking Function
- Child Safe Control Lock
- Microwave Screen Protection
- 1 x 20W Halogen Light
- Illuminates when door is opened.
|Capacity:||1.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Microwave Power:||1,850 Watts|
|Microwave Effective Power:||1,000 Watts|
|Nominal Power:||3.40 kW|
|Amps @ 240V:||30 Amps|
|Finish:||Finger-Print Proof Stainless Steel|
|Controls:||Ergonomic Control Knobs|
|Time-Setting Options:||Start and Stop|
|End Of Cooking Time Acoustic Alarm:||Yes|
|True European Convection:||Yes|
|Glass Turntable:||12 5/8"|
|Temperature Range:||122°F - 428°F|
|Defrost:||Yes, By Weight or Time|
|Microwave Pizza Cooking Function:||Yes|
|Child Safe Control Lock:||Yes|
|Microwave Screen Protection:||Yes|
|Halogen Light:||1 x 20W|
|Special Crisp Plate:||1|
|Overall Width:||23 7/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||17 15/16"|
|Cutout Width:||20" - 22 3/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 7/16 - 21 5/8"|
|Cutout Height:||17 5/8" - 18 1/8"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.