- Pre-finished 24" dishwasher with finger print proof stainless steel door and professional handle
- Full Size tub
- Hidden stainless steel electronic control panel
- Self-balancing door
- ETL Sanitation Certified
- The ETL Sanitation mark includes exactly the same sanitation testing as other organisations, such as NSF
- What seperates the organisations is that ETL SEMKO, in addition to verifying the sanitation properties of the product, can also check whether it meets other safety aspects, such as electrical safety
- 10 wash cycles including Crystal washing,Economy cycle and Dish Warming
- A specially developed infrared sensor measures the clarity of the water in the tub at regular intervals and decides whether to heat the water for the pre-wash cycle or to move on the heat the water for the wash cycle
- It is incorporated in the AUTO cyle
- It keeps consumption of water and energy to a minimum, depending on the degree of food soil on the dishes
- Built-in water softener
- Condenser Drying
- Stainless steel tub and filter
- Concealed heating element
- Half Load
- Delay timer (up to 9 hours)
- 5 temperatures: 100°F, 113°F, 131°F, 149°F, 158°F
- Salt and Rinse Aid refill Indicators
- Orbital spray arm(s)
- Consisting of a double spray arm at the base of the tub (one arm of standard size with a second smaller arm placed towards the end of the first arm)
- It distributes water evenly thoughout the dishwasher tub as the arm moves in a contra-action rotation (one arm rotates clockwise whilst the other arm rotates anti-clockwise)
- Complete Water Leak Protection System
- 12 place settings
- Stainless steel baskets
- Adjustable upper basket to accommodate plates up to 13 3/4" in diameter
- 2 Cutlery baskets each with lid that also serves as a divider
- 4 flip down tines in lower basket
- 2 glass support racks in upper basket
- Easyglide basket movement
- Noise level 43dB (A)
- Energy star rated
|Cutout Height (min.):||33 55/64"|
|Cutout Width (min.):||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth (min):||22 41/64"|
|Height (min. - max):||33 25/32" - 35 3/4"|
|Noise Level:||43 dB (A)|
|ESL Sanitation Certified:||Yes|
|Full Size Tub:||Yes|
|Electronic Control Panel:||Hidden, Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Door Panel:||Yes|
|Quick Wash Option:||Yes|
|Tub and Filter:||Stainless Steel|
|Delay Timer:||Up to 9 Hours|
|Salt and Rinse Aid Refill Indicators:||Yes|
|Water Leak Protection System:||Yes|
|Max Plate Size:||13 3/4"|
|Flip Down Tines in Lower Basket:||4|
|Glass Support Rack in Upper Basket:||2|
|Easyglide Basket Movement:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.