- Finger-print proof stainless steel
- Ergonomic control knobs
- Touch control panel to access secondary menu
- Digital display
- Multifunction oven with 11 cooking modes
- True European Double Convection
- Fast Preheat Cycle (8 to 12 minutes)
- Min temp 86°F
- Max temp 554°F
- Automated oven switch-off when door is open
- Self cleaning
- Sabbath mode certified
- Control locks / Child Safety
- 6 Racks position
- 1 telescopic guide
- Oven capacity: 4.34 cu. ft. usable oven capacity
- Concealed bake element
- Broil element 3.5 kW
- Convection element with 1.3 kW per fan
- Accessories Included
- 1 Grid insert for tray
- 2 Grid top
- 1 Telescopic Guide
- 1 Enamelled Tray
- 1 Meat probe
- Top and Bottom Heat:
- This method is known as "conventional" cooking and is suitable for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking.
- The oven needs to be pre-heated to the required temperature, and is best suited for single items.
- European Convection:
- The combination of the fan and circular element around it, gives uniform heat distribution with no cold spots.
- This has benefits - no preheat if cook time is more than 20 minutes, no flavor transfer when cooking different foods at the same time, less energy is needed, and it cooks 10% quicker than a normal oven.
- European convection with top and bottom heat:
- The use of the fan with both elements allows food to be cooked quickly and effectively on a number of oven racks.
- Ideal for roasts that require thorough cooking.
- There is no transference of smells or flavors when using this function.
- This function offers a similar result for rotisserie, it moves the heat around the food, instead of moving the food itself, enabling any size or shape to be cooked, and not only items that will fit onto a rotisserie.
- European convection with top heat:
- It combines the intense heat from the top element with the heat circulated by the convection fan.
- Intesive Broil:
- This allows rapid cooking and browing of foods.
- Best results can be obtained from using the top rack for small items, the lower racks for larger items, such as chops or sausage.
- Cooking using this method should be carried out with the door closed, unless instructed to do otherwise.
- This allows you to cook pizza with heated air using the bottom element.
- Preset temp is 450°F.
- The circulation of air at bottom temperature enables quicker thawing of frozen food, (without the use of any heat).
- Ideal for use prior to cooking of readymade dishes, or cream filled products etc.
- Bread Proving:
- Air at 104°F provides the perfect environment for proving yeast type dough mixes.
- Simply select the function and place dough in the oven for allotted time.
- Pyrolitic or Self-Cleaning System:
- The self cleaning system cleans at 932F destroying all the dirt deposits inside the oven.
- Other functions:
- Dehydrate, Warm
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Exterior Width:||29 11/16"|
|Exterior Height:||27 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||28 7/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/4"|
|Cutout Height:||27 1/4"|
|Packaged Width:||33 7/16"|
|Packaged Depth:||30 5/16"|
|Packaged Height:||31 1/8"|
|Net Weight:||156.20 lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||180.40 lbs.|
|Stainless Steel Handle:||Yes|
|Capacity:||4.34 cu. ft.|
|Control Type:||Knobs - Electronic|
|Broiler Element Location:||Top|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||2|
|Removable Inner Door:||No|
|European Convection:||Yes - 2 Fan|
|Wattage:||3,535 kW (Rating at 240V, 60Hz)|
|Amps:||15.6 - 17.4|
|Suggested Matching Cooktop|
|Cooktop:||PGF95U3 for Under-Counter Installation|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.