Smeg SCP111NU2 Linear Design 24" Black Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Smeg)
- Modern exclusive Linear design.
- Stainless steel and Stopsol "Supersilver" glass.
- Ergonomic backlit transparent controls.
- Digital electronic program feature with multi-display.
- Multifunction oven with 11 cooking modes and self cleaning cycle.
- Dual digital display for time and temperature.
- Electronic temperature control.
- Temperature range 104°F - 536°F.
- Fast pre-heating for all temperatures.
- Self-cleaning system.
- Automatic door lock during self cleaning cycle.
- Double insulation of the cavity.
- Fumes control with ceramic catalyst.
- Safe cooler door.
- Quadruple glazed removable door.
- Quickly removable, easy to clean inner door glass.
- Automatic oven switch-off when door is open.
|Oven Capacity:||2.23 Cu. Ft.|
|Usable Oven Cavity:||1.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Finish:||Stainless Steel and Stopsol "Supersilver" Glass|
|Temperature Range:||104°F - 536°F.|
|Ergonomic Backlit Transparent Controls:||Yes|
|Clock/Timer:||Digital Electronic Program Feature with Multi-Display|
|Dual Digital Display for Time and Temperature:||Yes|
|Fast Pre-Heating for All Temperatures:||Yes|
|Automatic Door Lock During Self Cleaning Cycle:||Yes|
|Double Insulation of the Cavity:||Yes|
|Fumes Control with Ceramic Catalyst:||Yes|
|Safe Cooler Door:||Yes|
|Quadruple Glazed Removable Door:||Yes|
|Removable Inner Door Glass:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven Switch-Off:||Yes|
|ECO (Fast Preheat):||Yes|
|Top and Bottom Heat:||Yes|
|Rotisserie with Broil:||Yes|
|Convection with Top and Bottom Heat:||Yes|
|Convection with Intensive Broil:||Yes|
|Convection with Bottom Heat:||Yes|
|European Convection with Top and Bottom Heat:||Yes|
|Self Cleaning System:||Yes|
|Bake Element:||1,300/1,100 Watts @ 240/208V|
|Broil Element:||2,000/1,600 Watts @ 240/208V|
|Convection Element:||2,200/1,800 Watts @ 240/208V|
|Voltage Rating:||240/208V - 60Hz|
|Connected Load (Nominal Power):||240/208V - 3.5/2.6 kW|
|Amps:||14.6/12.5A @ 240/208V|
|Power Supply Location:||Back Right Bottom|
|Overall Width:||23 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||22 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||23 1/2"|
|Interior Width:||17 1/2"|
|Interior Depth:||15 13/16"|
|Cutout Width:||21 3/4" Min. - 22 1/4" Max.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.