Sharp R520LKT 2.0 Cu. Ft. Black Countertop Microwave (View all from Sharp)
- Smart & Easy Sensor Settings
- Adjust the right time and power levels automatically for 9 popular microwave favorites including popcorn, fresh vegetables, frozen entrees, rice, baked potatoes, ground meat, poultry, fish and seafood
- Pops Popcorn
- Automatically for perfect results with all types of microwave popcorn
- Keep Warm Plus
- Lets you keep hot foods hot up to 30 minutes after cooking is finished with no loss of quality
- 3 Reheat Options
- Make it especially easy to heat 3 often served foods: beverages, fresh rolls/muffins and frozen muffins
- 4 Defrost Options
- Quickly defrost meats and poultry by weight. Specific program for each category assures excellent, even results.
- Minute Plus
- Gives users one minute of high power cooking at a touch
- Kitchen Timer
- Provides exact timing for cooking, phone calls or other tasks
- MFG SKU: R-520LKT
|Exterior Height:||13 3/8"|
|Exterior Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Interior Width:||17 3/8"|
|Interior Height:||10 1/2"|
|Interior Depth:||18 5/8"|
|Weight Net:||41 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||51 lbs.|
|Capacity (cu. ft.):||2.0|
|Color:||Stainless Steel: R-520KST; Black: R-520LKT; White: R-520LWT|
|Display Type:||7 Digit/2 Color Lighted|
|Oven Interior:||White acrylic paint with interior light|
|Black Built-in Kit (Cabinet Width):||RK-51K (27"); RK-51K30 (30")|
|White Built-in Kit (Cabinet Width):||RK-51W (27"); RK-51W30 (30")|
|Stainless Steel Built-in Kit (Cabinet Width):||RK-51S27 (27"); RK-51S30 (30")|
|1:||This model can be built into a cabinet or wall by itself or above any electric wall oven or warming drawer using Sharp's built-in kit RK-51S30, RK-51K30, RK-51W30 or RK-51S27|
|2:||This model cannot be built-in above any gas wall oven. It cannot be built-in above any electric wall oven or warming drawer using the 27" Sharp built-in kit RK-51 or RK-51W.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.