- 13 inch Diameter Ceramic Turntable with ON/OFF flexibility to handle oversized or oblong-shaped dishes or containers.
- CompuBroil, CompuRoast, CompuBake automatically compute broiling, roasting, and baking times/temperature settings.
- 7-Digit, 2-Color Interactive Display spells out programming steps on an easy-to-read display.
- Built-In Exhaust System offers horizontal or vertical discharge or ductless recirculation. Comes with hood light and powerful fan.
- Smart & Easy Sensor Settings automatically determine cooking or reheating times/power levels for microwave favorites.
- High Rack included for two-level baking.
- Low Rack may be used for baking, roasting, or broiling.
|Exterior Width:||29 15/16"|
|Exterior Height:||16 11/32"|
|Exterior Depth:||15 9/32"|
|Interior Width:||17 1/8"|
|Interior Height:||8 1/6"|
|Interior Depth:||13 13/16"|
|Weight Net/Ship:||71/81 lbs.|
|Power Required:||13.2 Amps|
|Specs & Features|
|Capacity:||1.1 cu. ft.|
|Output Power:||850 Watts|
|Carousel Turntable Diameter:||13" On/Off Turntable|
|Display:||7 Digit/2 Color|
|Convection/Combination:||Bakes, Roasts, Broils|
|Cooking Options:||CompuBroil-4; CompuRoast-4; CompuBake-4|
|Sensor Cook Settings:||8|
|Short Cut Options:||No|
|Ventilation System:||2 Speed Ventilation Fan|
|Surface Light:||High/Low Work Light|
|Clock and Minute Timer:||Yes|
|Safety Lock and Demo Mode:||Yes|
|Audible Signal Elmination:||Yes|
|Accessory Kits:||RK-220 Charcoal Filter available at extra cost for non-ducted installations|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.