Sharp R1514T 1.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Sharp)
- Key Features
- 1.5 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave has 1100 watts of power
- 14-1/8" Carousel® turntable holds 9" x 13" dish
- Easy-to-read 7-digit 2-color display
- Sensor Programs: 11 Cook, 4 Reheat, and Popcorn
- Other Programs: 3 Instant Action, 4 Defrost
- High/Low work light and 2-speed ventilation fan
- Stainless Steel
- Large 14 1/8" diameter turntable
- The largest turntable of any microwave oven in its class - for added capacity and versatility.
- Sensor Cook Center
- Includes 11 Smart & Easy sensor settings for the most popular microwaved foods
- No need to set times or power levels - and no guesswork!
- Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help
- Includes options for English, Spanish or French
- Defrost Center
- Automatically sets defrosting times and power levels for meats and poultry by weight
- Keep Warm Plus
- Lets you keep hot foods hot up to 30 minutes after cooking is finished
- Instant Action Keys
- Save time and make microwaving easy!
- Touch once for each serving- up to eight
- Oven starts automatically
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Outside Width:||29 15/16"|
|Outside Depth:||15 9/16"|
|Outside Height:||16 1/4"|
|Cavity Width:||17 1/2"|
|Cavity Depth:||14 15/16"|
|Cavity Height:||9 7/8"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||63 lbs.|
|Configuration:||Over the Range|
|Capacity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Microwave Output Power Watts:||1000|
|Carousel Diameter:||14 1/8"|
|Display:||7 Digit/2 Color|
|Sensor Cook Settings:||11|
|Popcorn Key:||Yes, Sensor|
|Ventilation System/Light:||2 Speed Ventilation Fan, High/Low Work Light|
|Keep Warm Plus:||Yes|
|Audible Signal Elimination:||Yes|
|AC Power Required:||14 Amps|
|Built-in Kit Available:||Yes - Optional|
|Limited Warranty:||1 yr P/L + 6 yr Mag Part|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.