Sharp KB6525PW Insight 1.2 Cu. Ft. White Microwave Drawer (View all from Sharp)
Innovative thinking led to the world's first Microwave Drawer Oven, an appliance that has helped revolutionize kitchen design and microwave oven placement. Now Sharp introduces the next generation of this successful appliance - larger, sleeker and more accessible than ever. The new KB-6525P Series fits in the same space as other Sharp 30" models, yet it's larger 1.2 cu. ft. interior is tall enough to hold a 20 oz. cup from your favorite take-out coffee store. Plus, there are two convenient ways to open or close the drawer - either pull or push the Easy Open handle or simply touch the Auto-Touch control panel.
With more convenience features, quieter operation and a more integrated design, the KB-6525P Series really is the best solution yet for where to place the microwave.
MFG SKU KB-6525PW
- New 30" Design
- The new KB-6525P Series joins Sharp's line-up of Microwave Drawer appliances.
- The design is new, inside and out.
- The cavity is larger with 1.2 cu. ft. capacity, tall enough to hold your favorite mug or a 20 oz. cup from your favorite take-out coffee store.
- The new open towel bar handle and concealed louvers give this model a contemporary, quality look and feel.
- With all these changes, outside dimensions remain the same, making kitchen planning and installation easier.
- Easier Accessibility
- Just pull or push the Microwave Drawer handle and Sharp's exclusive Easy Open system activates a motor to open or close the drawer automatically.
- For even easier access, the control panel also features Open and Close buttons for one-finger operation.
- Smaller, lower drawer slides make the cavity more accessible so it's easier to clean the top and back walls.
- And best of all, there's no need to remove the dish from the oven to check, stir, or turn the food.
- Increased Functionality
- Sharp continually looks at where you place your microwave ovens and how you use them.
- Based on research with Microwave Drawer owners, they've expanded Short Cut options to include "Warm" for heating syrup for pancakes and dessert sauce for ice cream.
- A new "Beverage Center" warms coffee or heats water for hot tea or instant coffee or soup.
- Sensor Cook settings and defrost options have been expanded.
- MFG SKU KB-6525PW
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Built-In Ready Microwave Drawer Oven:||Yes, 30" Wide|
|Installed Below Any Electric or Gas Wall Oven:||Yes|
|Front-Mounted Touch Controls:||Yes, Angled For Easy Viewing|
|Microwave Drawer Oven Opening System:||Yes, Using Either The Easy Open Handle or The Auto-Touch Control Panel|
|Digital LCD Display:||Yes|
|Microwave Keep Warm:||Yes, Up to 30 Minutes|
|Capacity:||1.2 Cu. Ft. (Holds 9" x 13" Dish)|
|Sensor Cook, Reheat, Popcorn:||12 Settings|
|Preprogrammed Reheat:||2 Settings|
|Automatic Defrost:||6 Settings|
|Variable Power Levels:||11|
|Melt and Soften Buttons:||Yes|
|Power/Ratings:||120V, 60Hz/1.67kW, 14.5 Amps|
|Safety Compliance:||FCC, DHHS, UL Listed|
|Limited Warranty:||One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service. The warranty continues for an additional four years, for a total of five years, on the magnetron tube for parts only.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||108 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth:||26 3/16"|
|Overall Height:||15 13/32"|
|Interior Oven Width:||17 5/16"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||16 3/16"|
|Interior Oven Height:||7 1/8"|
|Cutout Width:||28 7/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||14 3/4"|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.