Sharp Insight KB6524PS drawer microwaveis truly a beauty. If you're planning a kitchen remodel and you're searching for a space-saving microwave with a touch of class, this model fits the bill! You'll find yourself falling in love when you see what this microwave has to offer.
1.2 cu. ft. capacitymicrowave can accommodate casserole dishes, mixing bowls, tall drinking cups, and any other large containers you may use when heating or reheating.
- A drawer microwave would be an excellent alternative to over-the-range models. Use that space for a range hood to improve kitchen ventilation instead!
- If you want to conserve counter space, or you just prefer the built-in look to traditional countertop models, this microwave is also a good choice. It looks attractive in kitchen islands or open floor plans.
- Ease of access is a big plus. It's no trouble at all to stir your food, check its cooking progress, and lift it up and out when it's finished. Many people prefer this over taking containers down and out of conventional microwaves.
- Two options make this microwave easy to open and close. It will glide open with a light tug on the handle, or you can press the “Open” and “Close” buttons and Sharp's exclusive
Easy Open systemwill respond automatically. The drawer moves smoothly, and unless a container is filled to the brim, liquids will not slosh out.
- There's no need to worry about the lack of a turntable - this microwave will still heat your food evenly and without leaving cold spots!
control panel with digital LCD displayis angled slightly so you won't have to bend down to read it.
11 power levels, 6 automatic defrost functions, and tons of other cooking optionsstreamline heating so you're sure to find the best setting for the job.
- It will boil water quickly, keep meals warm, defrost items without cooking them, pop your popcorn without burning it, soften butter or ice cream without melting it, warm syrup, heat up beverages, and so much more!
- Users love the
sensor cooking and sensor reheatfeatures for achieving optimal heating results.
- Other extras include a kitchen clock and timer and an add-a-minute function.
- Because it isn't tough to reach, this microwave is also a breeze to keep clean.
- This microwave has sturdy construction, is not prone to staining, and operates quietly.
- Even though this microwave is at a height that's easier for children to access, the
control lockfeature will keep curious little hands from activating the microwave or fiddling with the settings.
- It is simple to install and should fit seamlessly into your cutout space.
Sharp is an industry leader in drawer microwaves, and the KB6524PS microwave is an outstanding example of that. It's stylish, convenient, and can withstand heavy usage by the entire family for reheating, defrosting, warming, and other kitchen tasks. Let Goedeker's help you give your kitchen a serious upgrade today!
|Built-In Ready Microwave Drawer Oven:||Yes, 24" Wide|
|Installed Below Any Electric or Gas Wall Oven:||Yes|
|Front-Mounted Touch Controls:||Yes, Angled For Easy Viewing|
|Microwave Drawer Oven Opening System:||Yes, Using Either The Easy Open Handle or The Auto-Touch Control Panel|
|Digital LCD Display:||Yes|
|Microwave Keep Warm:||Yes, Up to 30 Minutes|
|Capacity:||1.2 Cu. Ft. (Holds 9" x 13" Dish)|
|Sensor Cook, Reheat, Popcorn:||12 Settings|
|Preprogrammed Reheat:||2 Settings|
|Automatic Defrost:||6 Settings|
|Variable Power Levels:||11|
|Melt and Soften Buttons:||Yes|
|Power/Ratings:||120V, 60Hz/1.67kW, 14.5 Amps|
|Safety Compliance:||FCC, DHHS, UL Listed|
|Limited Warranty:||One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service. The warranty continues for an additional four years, for a total of five years, on the magnetron tube for parts only.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||103 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||26 3/16"|
|Overall Height:||15 13/32"|
|Interior Oven Width:||17 5/16"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||16 3/16"|
|Interior Oven Height:||7 1/8"|
|Cutout Width:||22 1/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||14 13/16"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Best microwave ever | Review by Marsha
Review Title: Love everything about it! | Review by Lucky retiree
Review Title: Very Good Product... | Review by Joe
The only thing I would change would be to backlight the control buttons.
Review Title: Love my microwave drawer | Review by CJ
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.