Sharp AX1200K SuperSteam 1.1 Cu. Ft. Black Built-In Microwave - Convection (View all from Sharp)
Today, more and more people aspire to a healthy lifestyle, a lifestyle that includes healthy eating - and healthy food preparation. Sharp's new multi-purpose oven offers a unique combination of the healthiest ways to cook, all in one versatile appliance: SuperSteam Convection, Steam, Convection and Microwave.
One of the best ways to eat healthy is to take control of what you eat by cooking more meals at home. That means starting with wholesome, fresh, flavorful ingredients and using cooking methods that don't require the addition of large amounts of extra fat or sauces - and that results in fewer calories. With the Sharp's SuperSteam Oven you won't have to compromise on taste or appearance. It can help you change the way you eat by changing the way you cook!
The AX-1200 can also be used for traditional steaming, for microwave cooking or as a convection oven for baking or roasting.
MFG SKU AX-1200K
- The SuperSteam Oven offers a unique combination of the healthiest ways to cook all in one oven:
- It cooks a wide variety of foods without compromising taste or appearance.
- SuperSteam technology actually browns and crisps foods while retaining moisture and natural flavors.
- Meats, poultry, fish and seafood are exceptionally moist and tender
- Microwave option provides speed and convenience
- LCD display and automatic settings assure excellent results
- Balanced Meals setting automatically cooks complete meals in 25 minutes
- It's the perfect second oven or second microwave
- Foods that are good for you will look and taste better than you ever expected.
- It's not just what you cook, it's how you cook it. Now you can get moist, flavorful results without the addition of fats and oils.
- No other oven cooks in so many healthy ways, giving you more control over what you eat and how you cook it. It can help change the way you eat by changing the way you cook.
- The SuperSteam Cookbook includes healthy recipes, cooking tips and nutritional information to encourage healthier cooking and eating.
- Steam is Hot
- Consumers want foods that are fresh and flavorful.
- They know that steam is a natural, gentle cooking method, preserving nutrients and taste.
- Now Sharp offers the benefit of steam cooking along with superheated steam that browns and crisps.
- Steam is being used in many applications: cooking appliances, washers and dryers, dishwashers, microwave frozen foods and steaming bags for microwave cooking.
- Flexible Placement
- Build into a 30" wall oven cabinet with Sharp's deluxe built-in kit.
- Built-in design coordinates with other Sharp Insight and Insight Pro appliances. To create a unique cooking center, build the Sharp SuperSteam Oven above a Sharp Microwave Drawer and/or Warming Drawer.
- Place on the countertop or cart if built-in options are not an option.
- Consumer Trends
- The SuperSteam Oven is ideal for empty nesters, retiring baby boomers and smaller households, some of the fastest growing consumer segments.
- Smaller meals are being cooked at home.
- Families often eat different foods, even when they dine together, fueling the need for smaller, specialized cooking appliances.
- The "Wellness Consumer" wants to eat healthier, to be more physically active and to take action to lower health risks.
- MFG SKU AX-1200
|Display:||Dot Matrix LCD Display with Visual Prompts|
|Control Panel:||Right Side|
|Controls:||Easy to Use Dial For Food Selection|
|Cooking System:||SuperSteam Convection, Convection, Steam, Microwave|
|Convection Mode:||100??F - 450??F Temperature Range, Two-Level Baking|
|Oven Capacity:||1.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Microwave Output Wattage:||700 Watts|
|Microwave Distribution System:||Antenna System, Bottom Feed|
|Microwave Sensor Cook:||Yes|
|Automatic Cooking Categories - SuperSteam/Convection:||Balanced Meals, Poultry Meats, Fish, Vegetables, Pizza, Convenience Foods|
|Automatic Cooking Categories - Steam:||Vegetables, Fish/Seafood, Poached Eggs|
|Automatic Cooking Categories - Microwave:||6 Sensor Cook Settins, Reheat, Popcorn|
|Reheating Options:||Microwave Sensor or Manual Steam|
|Defrosting Options:||Automatic Microwave Defrost|
|Manual Cooking:||SuperSteam Convection, Convection, Steam, Microwave, Reheat, Defrost, Proof|
|Cleaning:||Steam Clean Cycle|
|Door Opening:||Pull Down Door For Flexible Placement|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Microwave Variable Power Levels:||11|
|Oven Interior:||Non-Stick Finish|
|Handle:||Curved Open Handle|
|Porcelain Enamel Baking Trays:||2 Included|
|Racks with Non-Stick Finish: High and Low:||2 Included|
|Steam Basket:||1 Included|
|AC Line Voltage:||120V, 60Hz, AC Only|
|AC Power Required:||Microwave: 1.04 kW, 9.0A, Convection: 1.50 kW, 12.5A|
|Microwave Power System:||Inverter|
|Safety Compliance:||FCC, DHHS, UL Listed|
|Installation:||Can be installed above any electric wall oven, warming drawer or Sharp Microwave Drawers.|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||18 3/8"|
|Overall Depth with Handle:||20 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||17 1/4"|
|Interior Oven Width:||14 1/8"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||13 3/8"|
|Interior Oven Height:||10 1/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/4"|
|Cutout Height:||19 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||51 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||64 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.