Samsung WF511ABW 4.3 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
- PowerFoam Technology for foam you can see, clean you can feel.
- PowerFoam is an exclusive Samsung technology that creates a deep-cleaning foam that's gentle on fabrics.
- PowerFoam washers fill the drum with foam - created from HE detergent, water, and air - during the wash cycle.
- Foam penetrates fabrics more deeply, thoroughly and up to 40 times faster than detergent in conventional washers so you can confidently wash large and bulky loads like king-size comforters.
- Capacity that fits more wash so you can fit more in your day.
- With this super capacity washer you can wash more in fewer loads, saving you water and electricity.
- Wash up to 31 bath towels in a single load, freeing up time for the more important things in life.
- Steam: a simple solution for stains.
- Steam helps power out stubborn stains like grease and ground-in dirt without the need for pre-treatment.
- VRT Plus for virtually silent washing.
- Samsung's Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) Plus reduces noise more than regular VRT by 40%.
- Provides smooth operation at high spin speeds, significantly reducing vibration and noise while improving the handling of unbalanced loads.
- This allows for installation on second floors or near bedrooms.
- Special sensors keep the drum perfectly balanced even at high spin speeds so you'll hardly know it's on.
- PureCycle for a washer that cleans itself.
- Clean your machine with the press of a button!
- PureCycle removes dirt and detergent residue from the drum using high speed spinning and hot water instead of special cleaners with harsh chemicals that you must purchase.
- It saves you money as well as help preserve the environment.
- ENERGY STAR certified to save power and money.
- ENERGY STAR certification means this model helps the environment by using less energy, which means less money you spend on electricity.
- ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.
- Peace of mind with NSF certified sanitization cycle.
- Samsung's NSF certified washers eliminate 99.9% of household germs from laundry.
|Total Capacity:||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Eco Cold Wash:||Yes|
|Max. Spin Speed:||1,300 RPM|
|Internal Water Heater:||Yes|
|Wash Cycles:||13 Preset|
|Energy Star Rated:||Yes|
|Rated CEE Tier 3:||Yes|
|Delicates / Hand:||Yes|
|Rinse and Spin:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up to 24 Hours|
|Hot / Cold:||Yes|
|Warm / Cold:||Yes|
|Cold / Cold:||Yes|
|All Parts and Labor:||One (1) Year|
|Control Board:||Two (2) Years|
|Stainless Steel Tub:||Three (3) Years|
|Motor:||Ten (10) Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Weight:||242.3 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||262.1 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.