Samsung WF433BTGJWR 4.3 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
- King-Size Capacity Fits More Wash
- Samsung's king-size 4.3 cu. ft. capacity means you can was 2.3 laundry baskets full of clothes (or 30 bath towels) in a single load.
- Steam Wash
- Save time treating stains by skipping any pre-treatments and using steam instead. Power out stubborn stains, such as grape juice and grease to help clothes last longer.
- VRT Plus Technology
- VRT Plus technology reduces noise more then regular VRT technology by 40 percent. Special sensors keep your load balanced even at high spin speeds. Now you can install your washer on the second floor or near bedrooms without being disturbed.
- Diamond Drum
- Smaller holes in the drum prevent fabric damage.
- Keeps the drum fresh and clean by removing dirt and detergent residue. Plus, Samsung's PureCycle washers use hot water, not harsh chemicals.
- Washing Cycles for a Better Wash
- Multiple cycles offer greater control for your washing needs. Cycles include: eco wash, normal, heavy duty, permanent press, sanitize, bedding, deep steam, stain away, active wear, delicates/hand wash, wool, quick wash, and rinse + spin.
|Vibration Reduction:||VRT Plus|
|Eco Cold Wash:||Yes|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1,300 RPM|
|Internal Water Heater:||900W|
|Temperature Setting Options:||5|
|Temperature Settings:||Extra Hot/Cold; Hot/Cold; Warm/Warm; Warm/Cold; Eco Warm/Cold; Cold/Cold|
|Spin Speeds:||Extra High; High; Medium; Low; No Spin|
|Sound Levels:||On; Off|
|Delicates and Hand Wash:||Yes|
|Rinse + Spin:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||24 Hours|
|Signal On/Off Button:||Yes|
|Detergent Dispenser Trays|
|Energy Star Rated|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Control Board Warranty:||2 Years|
|Stainless Steel Tub Warranty:||3 Years|
|Motor Warranty:||10 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Height:||38 3/4"|
|Carton Width:||29 3/8"|
|Carton Depth:||35 1/4"|
|Carton Height:||41 3/4"|
|Product Weight:||229.1 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||240.1 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.