- Total Capacity: 4.0 Cu. Ft.
- Super 4.0 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash 2.1 laundry baskets full of clothes (or 28 bath towels) in a single load.
- The entire normal wash cycle is shortened by up to 13 minutes.
- A Rinsing jet shoots water and dissolved detergent directly onto clothes so that cleaning begins faster.
- PowerFoam Technology
- Exclusive PowerFoam washer creates a powerful, yet gentle foam that easily penetrates through fabrics.
- Confidently wash large, bulky items like king-size comforters in just one load.
- Steam Wash
- Steam helps power out stubborn stains like grease and ground-in dirt without the need for pre-treatment.
- Samsung's VRT provides a quieter wash so you'll hardly know it's on.
- Special sensors keep your load balanced even at high spin speeds.
- Now you can install your washer on the second floor or near bedrooms without being disturbed by noise.
- 15 Wash Cycles
- Set (number) of modes on a washer that apply specific tumble, spin, and rinse methods to garments.
- Cycles include:
- Eco Cold Wash
- Heavy Duty
- Permanent Press
- Bedding PLUS
- Deep Steam
- Stain Away
- Active Wear
- Delicates/Hand Wash
- Quick Wash
- Rinse + Spin
- Eco Cold Wash
- 9 Options
- Diamond Drum
- Washer interior with small, inset, diamond-shaped drain holes designed to reduce fabric damage.
- Direct Drive Motor
- 1,200 RPM Max. Spin Speed
- Option in a washer that regulate the spin speed of the drum. (High, Medium, Low, and No Spin).
- Internal Water Heater
- 5 Temperature Setting Options
- Door Safety Lock
- Function that prevents a dryer door from being opened by a child.
|Total Capacity:||4.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Eco Cold Wash:||Yes|
|Spin Speeds:||1,200 RPM|
|Internal Water Heater:||Yes|
|Temperature Setting Options:||5|
|Door Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Eco Cold Wash:||Yes|
|Delicates and Hand Wash:||Yes|
|Rinse + Spin:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 24 Hours|
|Extra Hot / Cold:||Yes|
|Hot / Cold:||Yes|
|Warm / Cold:||Yes|
|Eco Warm / Cold:||Yes|
|Cold / Cold:||Yes|
|Direct Drive Motor:||Yes|
|VRT Vibration Reduction:||Yes|
|Detergent Dispenser Trays|
|Energy Star Rated|
|Rated:||CEE Tier 3: Most Efficient|
|kWh:||93 kWh / Year|
|One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|Two (2) Years Control Board:||Yes|
|Three (3) Years Stainless Steel Tub:||Yes|
|Ten (10) Years Motor:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||32 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||38 3/4"|
|Product Weight:||193.8 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||202.6 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.